Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Can't Stand The Rain

I hate the rain. The only thing I hate almost as much as the rain is the snow. Although it is for different reasons. The rain does nothing but make me grumpy. You can ask anyone who knows me, when the rain is falling Breana is crabby.
I hate to drive in the rain. It didn't always bother me until my boyfriend got into a car accident driving home from work in the rain and then about a month after that I got into a car accident driving home from school in the rain.
I also hate the rain because I have naturally curly hair, i just happen to straighten it just about everyday. So what happens when straightened hair gets wet? It gets curly. This makes me not a happy camper.
I want to live in a place with a constant climate and no rain, like San Diego. I'd be so happy there. The only thing is, the people would have to learn to move as fast as I do.

No comments: