Sunday, October 28, 2007

Common


Saturday was the Homecoming Concert for St. Johns. When I found out about it I got really excited because Common was going to be there. I told my boyfriend and he said we had to go. I soon found out that only 2 other people from the Staten Island campus had signed up to go ... i guess they don't know about real hip-hop, urban hip-hop.


So the day came and we drove into Queens and had o wait 2 hours to see Common, but it was worth it. He puts on a really good show and everyone was really enjoying it. He even picked a girl from the audience and sang on of his songs to her. Now not to sound rude but it should have been me, in the song it says "are your eyes still green girl" now my eyes are green, hers were not. Overall it was great and i loved every minute of it.

No comments: