Thursday, October 25, 2007

Prom


Prom was like 5 months ago yet my friend Christina decided she would finally put the pre-prom pictures on facebook. This is where I saw, what has to be, one of my favorite pictures ever. It is of me and my friend Michelle kissing each other hello. Whoever took this picture is a genius and I can't believe I never saw it before. I feel like we both look so pretty and you can see how much we love each other as friends.

Prom was a good night, it could have been better though. he actually prom was nice but than after prom was a disaster. My friend Alex and her boyfriend got in a huge fight right as we go into the club and all left running down the block about 5 minutes later. The rest of he night was all of was looking for our limo and her boyfriend. I'm actually really grateful to my boyfriend for this night because him and my friend dean really got the situation under control and really where there for Alex.

No comments: