Sunday, November 4, 2007

Christmas Is Comming

This weekend I decided that I would start and try to finish all of my Christmas shopping. That didn't happen. I wound up helping my 22 year old sister buy everyone there Christmas presents.
Usually for Christmas my father makes me buy all the presents for my mother. He sends me out and says o make sure i get enough. Now she usually ends up with the most presents because we each get her one, i go and get her ones from Santa, and than she buys her own "thinking" no one will get her any.
Now my dad is the worst to shop for. He returns everything. There is no use buying him anything we all might as well give him an empty box.
My sister is really easy to shop for. She just tells me everything that she wants and I go out and buy her everything. I keep one thing to give her and my mom gives me he money for the rest and those are from Santa.
My brother is 14 and he is the same way as my sister, except he doesn't want any clothes (he thinks i is a waste of a gift). But yet again I go out and buy all the presents for him too.
Than lastly there is me. I buy my own Christmas presents from Santa too. I am never surprised on Christmas unless my sister buys me something unexpected.
Christmas is my favorite holiday, not for the getting of the presents bu for the giving, the smell, he decorations, and he music. I cannot wait for Christmas.

No comments: