Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving happens to be my least favorite holiday of them all. I think it is terribly boring and dull. I have felt this way my whole life. Thanksgiving is at my house every year and only my grandpa and his wife come over to eat with us.
Every year I have to wake up and help my father cook. We are the only people who cook the whole Thanksgiving meal. During this we watch the parade. The parade has never excited me. After the parade the dog show comes on and my mom gets all jerked up cause she loves it and you cannot bother her until it's over.
Around 3 my grandpa and his wife come over. During the time before we get to eat I sit and watch TV. The actually eating of the meal takes forever. I don't know why. After we finish I make a fort out of the pillows and take a nap on the short couch. After that we have dessert and everyone goes home.
Thanksgiving = Boring.

No comments: