Friday, November 9, 2007

Next Semester

The other day I went for my second meeting with my advisor to pick my classes for next semester. My advisor gave me a bunch of classes I can choose from to make my schedule. Since I am sill undecided they are mostly core classes. I am going to have to take math and science again. I have not taken math since my sophomore year in high school when I was in Math B and I haven't taken science since my junior year. Since I haven't taken these classes for so long I am definitely not looking forward to it. I also have to take a music or an art class. I am not artistic at all so art is out of the question.
Unlike this semester I do not wan any big breaks in between my classes. I live really far away and it is a hassle to travel back and forth.
I really hope that my schedule for next semester is better than his one. I hope that I am happy with it.

No comments: