Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Why I Write

I write because it is easier for me to express my feelings on paper than any other way. When I get upset or need to express my feelings to someone instead of saying them or talking about them I write them in a note. It is so much easier to express myself this way and to get my point across. It’s easier for me because this way I can collect all my feelings and thoughts and be able to express them. Writing my feelings is a good way to no be interrupted while trying to get my feelings and point across. I also won’t forget some of the things I wanted to say.
I also write to tell people how I feel about them. In the past year two of my best friends died. I never got to tell them how much they meant to me. Since there is no other way for me to tell them I wrote a letter to them saying everything I never got to tell them. This gave me a piece of mind and I felt that even though I never got to tell them these things when they were alive I still got to tell them.

No comments: